Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Wednesday - 30 Nov 2011



Woke up early even though I am on leave cos Small Uncle and Aunt came over to help us to some praying - 动土.  Thanks to my MIL for helping me to get those items for praying I know nuts about it.

And after all the praying ...... I have to stay and wait for the SP Services man and Plumber to come over.   Lucky is windy if not I will be sweating like nobody business .......

Plumber took about 2hrs to finish his pipping work, installation of spray and one tap  ..... and I love the spray he install for me!  Work done is very nice.  While the plumber doing his work I have arranged the window grilles sales person came to do a quote for me.

Previous one that my FIL's friend's cousin charge is damn ex ....... 3.2K for 3 bedroom and living room.  Small Aunt suggested about the invisible grille so I ask them to come over for a quote.  Derrick (window grille guy) came and do p the measurement plus on the spot quoting me .... 2.6k for all windows .... I find quite ok and ask him to do up an official quote so that I can discuss it with Dearie about it!

Ok all came on the same day which makes my leave worth while!  Tomorrow we will be on leave again .......

2 comments:

  1. Is e invisible grille good? I wanna install too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait for her hse warming n see it urself lor..

    ReplyDelete