Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 17 November 2011

Monday - Thursday - 14-17 Nov 2011



Every Morning I have problem waking this 小朋友 up ... she will laze around every time.  I really worried next year will she make it on time for her Nursery ...... especially Dearie and I love to sleep too! 

And I have to train her to sleep alone in future when we move over to the 4rm place.  Hope she will be ok without sleeping with me. 

On Wednesday night I suddenly felt unwell .... my gastric add up again ..... and I was in great pain ..... went to rest on bed early but in between I will just cry cos of the unbearable pain.  I remembered I last have it is like 1 or  years ago ..... and was really very bad till I was asked to see the Doc first. 

On Thursday morning I went to see Doc .... and he gave me 2 days MC for me to rest ....... his medicine always knock me out..........

3 comments:

  1. U sure is gastric pain mah?? Better go for a scan... Not to scare u... Past years I thght I have gastric problem... Then who know is too many stones... Do take care ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EL ... hmmmm oh ok I shall take note thanks!

    ReplyDelete