Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 25 November 2011

Friday - 25 Nov 2011











Since I am not working today I decided to bring the kids out ...... and today happen to be Arthur's birthday!  My MIL so worried that I can't handle 3 at one go ...... I told her I am ok and Arthur is old enuff to help me look after TT & Alfred.

So after TT's lesson ... my MIL drove us to PP .... and first stop is - Sakae Sushi .... 4 of us very hungry and each order a meal ...... after the hearty meal we head to Isetan toys department!  The 3 went gaga over the different kind of toys.  As I dunno what Arthur want for his present I asked him to choose.

The other 2 felt so left out and I told them they can choose a toy each for Christmas present and Arthur get to choose 2 then.  3 of them happily take their time to go thru what they want.  I feel a bit tired well .... hahaha I think working not so tired looking after kids is really tiring!  I really salute SAHM..... Angeline you are one of them!




House is a mess now ...... and most packing still not done up yet ...... carton box all around the place!  Duno from where TT got the 3 elephant craft work out.... it is done in Tumbletots and Teacher asked Dearie and I to do one each too ..... guess which elephant is done by me?

And when ask TT if she misses Tumbletots the answer is YES!  Guess she miss her friends, Teachers and the fun play during the lesson. 

12 comments:

  1. how come elephants no long nose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not 3D, so cannot draw long nose... unless draw side view

    ReplyDelete
  3. not 3D also can draw lah hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha wrong the nose is a hole where u can put your finger in as the long nose :)

    so which one u think is mine?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Urs is the all pink one? Ur hubby is pink n blue. Tt's work is the central one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya.. Really tired to look after kids at home.. No AL, no AWS, no collegues to tok/gossip, no MC.. Always on standby mode n have to work 24/7.. Haiz... Am lucky to have a nice maid to assist me so tat i can gave some ME times sometimes.. If not i sure go crazy.. I going perm my hair tmr.. Hope will look nice on me.. Pray hard n keep my fingers crossed..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm.... To me, Angeline is more to Tai tai than sahm leh! Haha....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sam my art not tat bad lah hahahahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahah.... ya.. angeline's a tai tai lah

    ReplyDelete