Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 26 November 2011

Saturday - 26 Nov 2011





                                                      Geok Ping's Prince






Woke up real early to go Town Council to settle the rest of our conservancy chargers for our 268 unit.  Happily bought breakfast back to eat unfortunately I dun have time to eat at all cos the Tenants sms me saying that they are ready to do a swopping of stuffs.

Put down all my stuffs and we started to do the swopping .... my bomb shelter stuffs will be going into the 272 unit bomb shelter.  So I have pre packed all items and is easy for me to move over.  Quite alot of stuffs from us ..... and they have packed their stuffs in to luggage and place it back to my 268 unit.

After moving all the stuffs I feel so tired hahaha really not easy ......

In the early evening after TT's Berries we make our way over to Hazel & William's Princess - Elizabeth's baby shower party.  Nice food (Hazel make a good choice!)  .... nice company .... love you girls ..... Congrats once again to Hazel & William! 

Count down to 3 more days to my 2nd appointment!

6 comments: