Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 11 November 2011

Tuesday - Friday - 8 - 11 Nov 2011




On Tuesday got a call from MIL saying that TT LS in school ..... Teachers worried about her condition.  MIL took her to see Doc after she is back at shop ...... Doc say she cannot have anything ..... only plain water and some biscuit ..... poor baby think she will be very pitiful when she see all of us having meals.

On Wednesday I have an appointment with Dr Lee ...... he is happy with my last check up good thyroid condition .... ask me to continue the dosage of the medicine.  He say hope that I will have a good one too after he drawing my blood.  He gave me 1 day MC to rest cos he commented I look very tired to him.  Just nice I can have a good rest after we went back home.

Nothing much to update on my Thursday but I received a very happy call from my Doc's nurse saying that my thyroid condition is maintaining and
tell me to continue to make babies *LOL* funny Doc I have .....just keep finger crossed but this mth I dun think we will be actively doing it cos is a busy mth for us ..... to pack and source for many things ...... I wish I have many hands now ......

No comments:

Post a Comment