Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Wednesday - 2 Nov 2011






Went to see Dr Lee today for my thyroid ... he super happy with my results .... and told me you can keep on trying for baby .... I told him I have been doing it but no news :(  And Dr Heng have advised me to go for an X-Ray see if there is any blockage .... maybe I shall go after all my house thingy settled.

Worries aside and today is a happy day too cos is November Babies celebration today ..... we going Lao BeiJing for dinner .... is my 1st try here ...... Sam recommended this place as she use to patronise here with her hubby!

We have decided to order the set meal which we think is much more cheaper than ala carte.  Food is good ..... love the fish is nice, broccoli and generous of dried scallop is nice too!

Hope EL and Angeline love the  gift that we gave them and enjoy the special day!  Love you gals!

4 comments: