Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 27 November 2011

Sunday - 27 Nov 2011




                                          TT drew this .... I am so surprise she did it!

In the morning we make our way to my in law's place for some praying due to my Hubby's Godpa's death anniversary.  MIL cook alot of food and I have packed some to bring back for dinner later.

And after the praying we rushed over to Hey Hey Pot at POMO .... Dearie didn't wanna join us so he went to drink coffee alone while TT and I make our way to basement to meet up my gfs.

Is a birthday lunch treat for JY ..... and we bought her a Seiko watch that she like.  Chit chatting and nom nom nom going on for about 2hrs ........ I am so full!

TT went out with my gfs for movie while Dearie and I head back to our place to help out in the preparation of a RC event (post Deepavali celebration).  This year we feel so different last year show is still good this year one low budget not that nice at all.  But oh well we still enjoy ourselves chit chatting.

Thanks to my gfs - Weeli, Joey and Grace for bringing TT back to us and even need you all to carry her not easy to carry her anymore ..... haha thanks once again for helping me to babysit her!

2 comments: