Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 1 December 2011

Thursday - 1 Dec 2011









TT was sleeping at my in law's place after we finished Hi5 show yesterday so that my in law's maid can help her tie up her hair nicely and best of all we can sleep a little longer cos we only need to be at her school at 10am.

We reached her school just in time ... and we ere all being greeted by the cute kiddos ....... follow by a small performance by them ...... some sing slow some fast = CHAOTIC!  But overall still ok cos I am able to hear what they singing hahaha... well done!

After the performance all of them line up and is certificate giving time ...... excited Parents snapping photos away.   All of us enjoyed so much chit chatting and snapping pics of our precious!

At around 2pm Small Uncle and the contractor came to do measurement for my kitchen cabinet.  And at the same time I have a few things which need him to help repair all at one go told him which I need to repair.  Headed over to Tanjong Katong Complex - Hoe Kee to buy some accessories.

We bought a hob & hood, water heater storage tank, kitchen tap and  bathroom shelves.  After that we went over to the cafe for dinner ...... halfway through our dinner my buyer called and say her mover is at my new place wanting to move the left over furniture for storage. 

My buyer actually get (or maybe there is a charge)  the sofa & bed from my seller so now she have to source the storage herself..... in fact she tell me over the phone that she a bit regret renting out to the tenants that my seller rent to.  Complicated ya?  Oh well I feel is complicated too cos logistics wise is a headache initially and they wanting us to out 2 weeks or earlier!  According to my contractor he is able to finish in time for me to move in just keep finger crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment