Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 30 December 2011

Wed - Fri - 28 - 30 Dec 2011

Tues & Wed

Nothing much to update for my Wed and Thur .... everyone is in the holiday mood and I am all alone in office haha .... so ya make full use of this 2 days to finished up my work so I can also enjoy my long holidays!








On Friday, TT came office with me again .... Mr Lim given us half day today ..... so ya I should say come to "show face" cos we simply no mood to do work.  Even Auntie Rosalind also entertaining my dottie! 

I saw in FB happycall group other ladies posted Sharp stand mixer selling only $29.90 so I decided to get one which will be good for a beginner like me.  So off we go to Parkway after work to hunt for the stand mixer!

First we went Best Denki as the ladies bought their there ...... so when I check out they say is OSS already :( so I head over to Harvey Norman they dun have it too ..... last resort - Giant!  Giant have one at $29.90 from Akira but in glass bowl .... am thinking I am so CHOR LOR glass bowl is not ideal one for me so I go for Toyomi costing $39.90 and it comes with a cover with a small look thru window ... quite a good buy!

We bought eggs and of cos some premix to bake cake!  Went over to Anderson to have a rest while TT can enjoy her ice cream ..... silly girl so happy with it and was so excited to bake cakes together!

Both of us so happy with our buy and we quickly start to bake .... we experiment it!  And preparation is so easy with premix just add some eggs, oil some water will do!  And in about 20mins viola our strawberry cake is ready!  I have make one think slice for TT to mold it she was so happy and ate some!

In the evening we headed for movie and TT brought the cakes for my friends to try ........ with Happycall really makes us happy gonna experiment more next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment