Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 17 December 2011

Saturday - 17 Dec 2011



I have won a hamper from Tao Kae Noi seaweed ... yum yum .... and Joanne is one of the winner too!  She came to pick me up and we headed to their office near Balestier to collect our prize!

Thanks for the ride cos Dearie went to Ah Poh's workshop for car servicing ... will only come back like noon time .... so I headed to Bedok to meet up my Parents and Uncle as my Mama doing her foot reflexology.  So I brought Isaac and TT out cos Papa say the 2 boys too active for him  to control!

Brought the 2 out for shopping and Dearie came picking us up ...... Papa came over to pick Isaac much later when we reached home for a rest.  Dearie brought TT to Berries while i stayed home to wait for the Citygas guy to come connect my gas pipe and at the same time preparing my potluck food.







Citygas guy was quite early then I expect .... within 5-10mins he is all done .... while I continue to do my stuffs.  At 5+pm Yvonne and her bf was first to reach follow by David and Jie.

Most of them came at around 7+pm ...... Small Aunt was amazed by my packing hahaha .... she say didn't expect I am all done with it.  We all had a good great fun ... kids so happy too with lotsa of gifts.  Next year we can do at another venue already ... now all of us can rotate to host our xmas party!

11 comments:

  1. so this is new place or old place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. new.. cos during our xmas party on 18 Dec, she said she hosted a mini xmas gathering at her new plc mah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh, why u always winning things one har? nxt time got lucky draw of watever, tell us leh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah i also agree theresa always winning things!! Pauline u got listen to 883?

    ReplyDelete
  5. no leh.. iphone cannot listen to 883..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam is new cos I move in officially on 15 Dec le

    ReplyDelete
  7. eh this Tao kae Noi is from Facebook de .. not 883 de heehee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also want to say.... U have these winning lucks leh.... Tmr toto u buy Liao mah??

    ReplyDelete