Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 22 December 2011

Thursday - 22 Dec 2011





Ok I know this is the most miserable gift exchange hahaha only 3 of us doing the gift exchange .... and only Jolene, Adam (one of the admin staff in another TKD school) and I doing it.  This Auntie Rosalind no join in cos she lazy to buy gift *LOL* and she say dunno what to buy .....

Thanks to Mr Lai for the lovely log cake from the pastry shop that we like in Katong Shopping Centre.  The cake is so nice yummy think I will get from them next xmas in 2012!

I have got Adam's gift - earphone!  I need it hahaha cos mine is going to spoil soon..... Adam got Jolene's gift - Famous Amos biscuit and Jolene got mine - Skin Food mask!  We enjoyed the cake and of cos some chit chat session during our office hour *LOL* All of us are all into Xmas MOOD!





In the evening, went over to my parent's place cos Papa called and say mama woke up early to make 汤圆.  Ask me to go back eat my favourite
汤圆..... love it, mama's 汤圆 so nice!

After eating 汤圆 headed to Bugis to meet up Weeli for a quick dinner and continue with my xmas present shopping.  My buy is so short and quick ...... and everything is done within like 2hrs .... including buying of my own stuffs for CNY!  Cant wait ... counting down to XMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment