Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 8 December 2011

Wed & Thurs - 7 & 8 Dec 2011



On Wednesday Contractor suppose to come hack down the old kitchen cabinet ... but when I went back home nothing is done.  My FIL said that no one came up or do anything cos he and his worker came helping us to paint up our room.

TT's room so nice .... the Candy Pink room and she remember the paint color and will kept on telling us that her room is Candy pink!  Was thinking of getting a white frame bed for her ... and must be Super Single cos we will have to sleep with her first before she really go into deep sleep so super single is still very ideal.

On Thursday we thought the Contractor will come .... again when i step in ..... nothing have been done ..... I got really upset cos I have to move in next week wonder will everything be done in time. 

My buyer rented out her room to the previous tenants whom rented from my seller ..... and we have been sms-ing very closely for the progress as they told me that they are like paying $100+ per day and they are staying at Downtown East ... but is not up to me .... I hack care about it cos I am quite like in a disadvantage position already.

Just pray everything will come in place!

6 comments: