Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Mon & Tues - 12 & 13 Dec 2011





On Monday we went over to Ikea .... Dearie wanna buy one new com table as our existing one is way too big for us to bring over .... so we will leave the existing one to our buyer.  We have done up some measurement and decided to get a small one with attached drawer.

And of cos the most happiest one is TT ..... she was looking around what she can buy to decorate her candy pink room .... she choose a wall flower light and a heart shape rug and she added a new collection of her soft toy - Carrot!  There are so many others and she told me each time she come Ikea she will pick one ..... the next time she will pick broccoli!  Hahaha I dun think I will wanna bring her next time in case my house become soft toy collection centre!

On Tuesday I went back earlier to do some final checking ...... some lights are out of order need to change it so when Dearie is back we took down the tube and I took a photo send to Yuki to check if she is selling it.  Lucky she have it .... and I have made an appointment with her to go her office to pick up.

Stove is up ..... sink is up ..... the only think left is the table top, tap to be install, dish drainer and some other miscellaneous stuffs to be done.  Love the work he done for TT's table ..... the added drawer is a plus point!  Now is awaiting for the stuffs to be done tomorrow and we are all set to move in!

Papa and Mama came over and stay over cos he is going to help me open the door for the plumber to install my heater and Small Uncle and Aunt coming over to help me do the 谢土.

No comments:

Post a Comment