Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 16 December 2011

Friday - 16 Dec 2011






I am almost done with the packing yesterday .... left some which need to be place into the bookshelves.  Since my Parent stay over yesterday I decided to bring Isaac out with me ..... to do some shopping.

Met up with Coco for lunch as she is flying off to USA for xmas so before she leave we have a quick lunch at Raffles City Sushi teh.  Have a safe trip and enjoy your holiday!

After we parted we went to do some shopping ........ gonna have a xmas party tomorrow but I havent get any gift exchange present yet ... gonna do it fast haha ...

We went over to Suntec and get all the present and of cos not forgetting xmas tree finally I have more space and able to put up a xmas tree.  Got it at only $12.90 for a 180cm tall tree.  Good buy! 

Back home at around 5plus after we went to pick up the light from Yuki after the shopping and continue to do my last bit of packing ........ and I did it!  I have completed the packing, do up the xmas tree and also wrapped up some presents!

2 comments:

  1. where does she learn all this hiao hiao poses? hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really dunno hahahah she pose when i take pic I laugh out loud LOL

    ReplyDelete