Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 10 December 2011

Saturday - 10 Dec 2011




We continue with our painting today ..... Papa came over with all his "tools" to help us too .....many helps from Huat, my in laws and my Parents .... Mama can't do anything so she sit down and help me pack my clothings.

Manage to finish most of it ... tomorrow will be a touching up session for us ...... My FIL brought all his tools to he helped us interchange the bed frame ........ so from today onwards we can only sleep on our mattress on the floor (at old house)  (my bed frame shifted to new house) and we have shifted it to another room instead sleeping at their bed frame with our mattress in our master bedroom. Complicated ya?

Papa suggested to me that is better to have another darker color to be in my living room so the contrast of the color looks nicer ..... so I decided to choose another color and go with it .... I chosen Silvermink hopefully it goes well.  Went to get the paint and at the same time I have packed all valuables in a bag so that my MIL can help us keep it at her place first.

After all the arrangement we went to watch movie again this time we watching The Muppets ..... TT love it!  Glad she like it cos I guess the younger generation will not remember or even know them ...... I think whoever is in my era or older will have fond memories of them ...... I love Kermit The Frog ..... I love his Rainbow Connection song ..... once I wanted to use during my wedding *LOL*

4 comments:

  1. ya...i duno what u talking hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Initially cos of convenient .... we wanted to exchange mattress only bed frame we will remain ... after that I think Think see see I miss my bed frame so we just do it on our own dismantle and fix it .... hahahahah and the tenants dunno we wanna switch hahah

    ReplyDelete