Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 3 December 2011

Saturday - 3 Dec 2011





After sending TT over to Berries ... 2 of us headed to I12 Katong to check out the place they have done a soft launch on 18 Nov 2011.  We only go to basement to check out the food haha.  Ended up we have dessert at Honeymoon Dessert ..... very nice place and we can even look at the fishes hahah so relaxing!














It was pouring heavily and we make our way to pick up TT and headed to Long Beach at Kallang to celebrate Papa birthday.  Ordered crab - my mama's fav .... and she love it ... but of cos we have to limit her intake.  And I guess the food that I ordered mostly is my Mama's favorite .... heehee  

Invited my Uncle & family to join us too ... glad that they like the meal ..... My Uncle & family have been so supportive towards my Parents and without fail he will drove my mum around every Saturday to go foot reflexology, shopping ... or whereever my Mama wanna go.  Really appreciate and thank them for the unconditional love towards my Mama.

Once again Happy Birthday my dearest Papa I Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment