Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Mon & Tue - 5 & 6 Dec 2011





Monday & Tuesday

TT came to my office to "work" as an Office Lady ... hahah she so happy to be with me ... and she love coming to my office cos my 2 aunties here will pamper her to the max!

After work met up with godsis Coco and Huat for dinner at Joaquim .... forget hearing from who that is closing down and when I wanna eat during weekend is always q-ing like nobody business.  Weekdays is always so quiet ...... after our dinner we headed to Marina Mandarin for chit chat session while waiting for my bestie - Penny.

YES! She is back for just 2 days to settle some errands and will be back after that ..... is a mad rush for her glad that can catch up with her.  Going on low profile this time cos she dun have much spare times for us to meet her.  Lucky we are able to meet up with her and she even passed TT money and asked me to buy her a present.  Thanks pal you are so busy and still dote on my dottie.  Hope that CNY coming real soon and we can meet up longer time!

2 comments:

  1. me!

    the last i know.. they're supposed to return the space back to suntec on 31st Dec 11 but no actual agreement signed.. i haven been to suntec for long liao.. dunno if it's still there

    ReplyDelete