Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 9 December 2011

Friday - 9 Dec 2011







TT followed me to work again ..... she really love following me hahahha cos she woke up automatically!   And again she is being pampered by my colleagues and my boss ... giving her ice cream, chocolate etc.

She is a good gal sitting alone watching her youtube and sometimes she will bring out her coloring book to do some work.  There was once she even help to pick up calls!  Really scare us ahahah and the other party actually hang up the phone after hearing a kiddo voice *LOL*

After work I went over to see my new place .... MIL called up to tell me in noon that the Contractor went up to do the hacking .... and installation of the partial new one is up too!

In the late evening ... we went over to check on our moving in date ...... it shall be on 15 Dec 2011 at 8.09am!  Hope everything will go smoothly!

Headed to watch movie at Marina Square...... this time we watch Already Famous (一泡而红) heard that she sold her car and condo and make this movie.  Story about a kampong girl in Msia coming to Spore wanting to be a star!  Somehow I feel in the middle of the show is a it draggy overall is lighthearted show ........ some parts really very funny and of cos we laff out very loudly .... my dear TT know how to sing her song too! Thumbs up!

3 comments:

  1. she make back liao i think...she quite talented but Pauline say she very hao lian one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is very hao lian lor.. i dun like her

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup I guess she make back ...... I think ya she hao lian but well got character mah ahahahahahha but her Ah Kiao damn funny!

    ReplyDelete