Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 23 December 2011

Friday - 23 Dec 2011




TT came office with me today cos we will have annual company xmas dinner at our National Training Centre.  All of us are in the xmas mood ...... not really in to work today just chit chatting and gaming all the way.

Thanks to Zhenni from Chinese Swimming Club who bake the cupcake for me so touch cos only I have *LOL* and also to Alice who bought me a box of Sunsweet dried Mango yummy!   I open the box and share with my colleagues.

At around 6+pm . Mr Thomson Tan came to give us a ride to NTC it was pouring heavily before so everywhere slow traffic we reached just in time for the opening of the dinner by our President.

Dearie have his own company dinner too so we handed our house keys to SZ so that she could pass to our PT helper ..... lucky we do that if not one of us have to sacrifices our own activity.  Chit chatted with some other instructors and I saw some HUNGRY birds there too they are so greedy that they took MOUNTAIN of food on their plates I pity those people behind that they wont get to eat most of the food which run out very fast. 

Thanks again to Mr Tan whom drove TT & me back home and we are just 5mins earlier than Dearie to be home!  

No comments:

Post a Comment