Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 15 December 2011

Thursday - 15 Dec 2011








Woke up at 7am to prepare for the shifting at 8.09am .... Small Aunt came over with a Ong Lye for me to roll into the house let me HUAT HUAT HUAT!   MIL came to help me get the charcoal and fire ready ..... SIL and FIL came over too!

By 8.09am .... Dearie carry TT in follow by me rolling the pineapple in ....... then slowly we are ready to shift in all stuffs from our home.  Small Aunt really good in shifting ... she is so fast ..... the men shifted those heavy stuffs like TV console, bookshelves etc as I do not have many furniture .... things shifted pretty fast.

Aunt nagging say why I didnt pack my kitchen ...... she say if I am her dottie sure kanna jia liat jia liat from her muhahahahah why I didnt pack is because MR GOH say no need to cos we can easily transfer over. hahaha

Everything done at 10.00am!  Many hands really very different....... my in laws and Small Aunt left shortly after we completed the shifting while left us doing some unpacking.   Contractor came to fix up the tap today everything will be done but still there is some stuffs need him to do up ..... cos he is very busy so I am ok to wait till after CNY.

I challenge my Papa .... that i will complete my packing by Friday! hahaha keep finger cross that I can do it!

10 comments:

  1. alamak...why post old place pics..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah i miss my hard work on some stuffs at my old plc heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Errrr..... So in the end we still can't get to see new place photo??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought new place too.., heehee

    Yiling, I think she wants us to can't wait to physically see her new place lah! 吊胃口'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats the place I miss ... my cozy platform area heehee ... but subsequently it became a play area for TT LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahah be patient hahahahahha gotta say bye bye to old house first mah hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. heehee .... soon soon ..... photo coming up

    ReplyDelete