Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Mon - Wed - 26-28 Nov 2012





On Monday, my boss have a last min invitation lunch so the whole pot of porridge was given to TT so I no need buy anything for her to eat  ... and of cos we scoop some to try ..... is really yummy! 

TT can't finished it so we brought back for our dinner .... I add on some porridge that I could and mix it so it can share among the 3 of us and thats dinner for 3! 

On Tuesday morning ... Brenda (my godsis) whatsapp the secondary group friends saying that due to waterbag burst she already smoothly deliver her baby boy at her 37 weeks!  So after work TT & I made a trip down to Parkway East to visit them ..... cute boy!

On Wednesday I went for mani/pedicure ..... cos is Yvonne's wedding so just wanna have my hands done nicely been months since I go cos very busy ..... and my ah Hiao made my manicurist to paint for her hahaha and even stick flower on it ... and my manicurist love her so much ... do it for her free *faintz* 

No comments:

Post a Comment