Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 19 November 2012

Monday - 19 Nov 2012




Since is school holiday TT wanted to follow me to work .... lucky I have very family orientated boss that I could actually doing work and care for her at work.  Although my big boss was those bossy kind he was also fine for me to bring TT to work.  Really appreciate that cos I can bond with her!

My boss and my Secretary General (husband & wife) brought us out for lunch at the corner coffeeshop for the chicken rice.  Famous chicken rice but then now standard drop big time .... the rice was not really well cooked and chilli and ginger very diluted ... really great disappointment.  

Immediately after lunch TT asked my boss to buy her waffle!!! Haiz ..... she was always been spoil here ..... really buay tahan!

No comments:

Post a Comment