Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 25 November 2012

Sunday - 25 Nov 2012





Arthur turn 12 this year .... when I first saw him he is only 3 ...... and he is just a little cute kid whom I dote alot during those kiddo time and he was extremely sticky to me till his mum not very happy about it!  I even took leave to celebrate his birthday during his school time .... haha those were the days ..... 

My BIL make booking at MOF@Bugis for dinner is suggested by the birthday boy .... so we decided to take MRT down since is only 5 stops away from Eunos and is so convenient cos sometimes Bugis carpark will be full too. 

Sometime I feel we are very left out in the family ... maybe because we living alone not under same roof ... or maybe the relationships abit drift apart I dun feel we are a family .... seems like just relatives hahaha ... really the feeling kinda bad throughout the dinner seems like only I am dining with my husband. 

Anyway back to Arthur birthday ..... I bought him one adidas shorts .... hope that he will like it plus a owl figurine (this is for good grade for PSLE) and one owl recycle bag hope that he like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment