Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Mon - Wed - 5-7 Nov 2012










My Monday and Tuesday nothing much of happening just that my boss came back from a tournament in Korea and brought us HP straps thanks boss!  And our company travel agent always came with nice food and Auntie Jolene cook nice yummy Cheng Tng hahah how to be not fat!  And I went down to provision store to but Fanta Strawberry the uncle told me that they gonna stop production of the strawberry cos it not really sellable ..... 

On Wednesday I went excursion with TT to the Duck Tour.  Assemble at the school at around 10+am ..... and we were given each one burger and a drink.  So when we reached there we had our snack cos the teachers need to do some registration.  

About 20mins wait we were shown to the waiting area and help the kids to wear their life jacket..... after watching their saftey rules ..... we are going on board!  Its just a very short journey .... the kids was extremely happy and they are given some simple worksheet to do ... and ask them to identify the building .... when we are on the journey back to land .... TT volunteer to go out to sing! Hahhaha daring gal! 

To skip all the hassel I went back on my own since is at Suntec and I could shop around too .... my hungry TT opt to eat at E.A.T cos of their big fishball!  After that we just went around before heading home.  I really  take my hats off TT I was rather tired but she was still so energetic once we reached home she ask me to bake cookies (Angeline's recipe) hahaha so I dun wanna make her disappointed I just do it ..... I think I need more practice .... is nice but maybe the 1/3 or 1/4 tsp thingy makes me a bit luan whahahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment