Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 24 November 2012

Saturday - 24 Nov 2012




We have made some arrangement to go up to Fiona's house for a steamboat session ...... so each of us contribute certain stuffs.  For me I will definately go for YTF at my Eunos market cos their fishball is the best I have ever eat!

2 pots was served ..... spicy for the ladies ....non-spicy for the men and kids so after the meal ..... we have mj .... Fiona bought a new mj table from my MIL and we delivered it to her and I brought my black mj tiles along.  Had too many mj set at home so I just leave it there with her maybe next time she can use it dun have to buy.

And since the birthday meet up earlier on didn't have any cake blowing for the Nov birthday girls we decided to buy a small cake for Angeline .... Wendy was on holiday so she can't attend this gathering heehee next time I buy you when I see you!

After meal is MJ time ..... till 2 plus ... and in between Fiona still make supper for us whahaha ..... is fun!  Thanks for organising!  Pauline stayed the furthest so we accompany her to take cab first before we leave ... and my dear evil sis actually flagging a police car heehee I was laffing out loud ... cos the police actually drove past us and he himself was like laffing too haha ..... but cannot blame is late and maybe she is tired heehee but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment