Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 11 November 2012

Sunday - 11 Nov 2012


 




My Multiply November girlfriends celebration today at Antoinette thanks once again to Sam who always doing all arrangement for us!  Took a bus over with TT to Orchard to meet the gers actually dun wanna bring her there but end up I have to cos Dearie have to help my in laws in some delivery and will attend Norman and Frances's baby shower alone at Bayshore.

Nice place if catching up with friends over for an afternoon tea ...... really relax their custom made furniture was very nice too ..... their seats have varies design and size .... i was seated one which was low and small hahahah so I switch the sitting place with TT some couches can hold 2-3 pax!

Didn't really like the waitress they seems a bit unfriendly..... as for food was so so only ..... but I love the cake corner which really makes me mouth watery ...... share a piece of Mont Blanc with Candice .... abit disappointing ...... I still prefer Flor!  Evil sis and Angeline both ordered Pancake and Crepe respectively really sweet for Angeline's... Evil Sis's one still acceptable but is really a very big serving! 

Check out more photos here for the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment