Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 29 November 2012

Thursday - 29 Nov 2012






Is Yvonne and Aaron's wedding today so I took leave to attend her wedding ...... this cousin of my hubby is not really so call popular among all plus her wedding is a weekday many did not take leave.  In fact my SIL (my hubby's sis) was the one whom dislike her alot she can even comment that she didnt feel like going to her banquet!  

Ok personally I feel that whatever what Yvonne did last time like fly aeroplane during our meet up, having bf only forget about us this kind of things just set aside after all we are close relatives shouldn't we just send blessing?  Can you imagine even my MIL was being influence!  

Telling me she won't go early to 3rd Uncle house and can even comment that her GUO DA LI cake have name on the cupcake and let ppl eat their names!  I was kinda turn off when she say that as she is the elders why she say that I told her "Mother, isn't it the same when one have birthday cake with name on it, I always have Alyssa's name on cake!"  She still can tell me birthday and wedding different! 

Ok back to the wedding ........

Is really not that nice when she married to the guy side without even a single of them follow her so she actually approached me and asked me for help.  TT & Junxi followed me to the groom side and after that we are off to church.  But I feel that this is an atas wedding hahahah I am sitting in an Audi sports ..... other Xiong Di car also atas car!

After church wedding we headed home to rest and make our way to Bugis by MRT and Mr Goh just make his trip down after work.  TT told me that her dress dun match the flats and asked me to bring her to OG to look for heels!  Just nice on the shelves have a pair of heels and she love it so I bought for her and there is a 20% discount so not so bad haha .... she is happy I am happy too. 

When we reached Hotel Intercontinental ....... can say we are 2nd to arrive for relatives so Mayne, Kean and I went to take free pics and my TT love it so much she took so many props and pose for it!  Dinner started around 8+pm ..... food was good with live band performing ..... we do enjoy ourselves but somehow table arrangement abit off as small aunt and family were being separated ..... sitting with Yvonne's friends!

Kinda bit off ....... but then all of us enjoy ourselves by taking photos and going around chit chatting!

No comments:

Post a Comment