Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 10 November 2012

Thur - Sat - 8-10 Nov 2012




Nothing much to update on my Thur and Fri ..... 

On Saturday when TT was having her class in Berries .... we went Tampines Mall for a walk and I went over to 8Tart & Pastries to get some Char Siew Soh and egg tarts..... hahaha CHAR SIEW SOH never in so many years I eat that cos I dun take pork but this one is ...... CHICKEN!  Yumz! 

The puff itself so crispy and is just like a small triangle shape unlike the usual long rectangle type ..... but I feel egg tart is normal .... but it was their signature!  When I walk past FEI XIONG ...... reminds me of my evil sis so I bought the long fishcake that she bought so I bought one to try hahaha

After we picked up TT she said wanna go City Square Mall .... so we went over and had our dinner at Streats and again my dearest TT made new friend with another girl who happen to be same age and same month with her!  Both of them went to play at the playground for awhile before we parted. 

Then we went to Babies "r" Us to buy some gifts as we have 3 baby shower to attend tomorrowand  next week ..... spent $50 and can get the membership from Toys "R" Us .... more discount for the things we bought!  Not to bad at least I manage to get the gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment