Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 23 July 2007

22/07/07

Supposed to be a busy day have to attend a malay relative's wedding with my parents in the morning, attend a BGM in CC and oso AGM for my company.  Only 1 thing is successfully done .... kekeke.  Didn't attend the wedding and my colleague call up and tell me that we need not attend the AGM (YEAH) cos is at 7pm ....... :(

REASON:  My dear dear is out of town :( he only get to know he be leaving only on Thursday such a short notice .......

He have planned to take leave on Wednesday so that he can accompany me to go for my monthly checkup he is so excited to see the baby see how much he/she have grown ..... too bad he can only read my blog to update on the progress.

Dear Dear do take care of yourself and I shall update you the progress on Wednesday .......

No comments:

Post a Comment