Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 25 July 2007

Growing well .......

Supplements so many to eat
25/07/07 - My monthly doctor appointment.  Kinda excited cos can see my precious again  can you all see the baby?

My husband is so excited kept on reminding me to let him know the result asap when I get out of the gynae's room hahaha ...... and cos of the position gynae say maybe is a girl heehee 

Have sign up with Dr Heng Tung Lan from East Shore Hospital paid $600.00 for the package and book for a triple test and NT scan lucky no need to pay in advance muhahahah if Not I will be broke .... cos I do have my thyroid appt today as well and spent a total of $725.00 today ....

Ok back to my precious one weighing 88grams measure at 7.98cm ... baby is growing wel but I still have weight lost .... dunno why ..... hmmmm anyway as long baby is healthy I will be glad and happy ...... I lose weight is a good sign hor?

8 comments:

  1. so do tell us if its baby aden or bb A___ (since u havent decided on girls name..) =)

    yes leh, u tan dio leh... bb growing well, yet u lose weight... =)

    but ur thyroid condition is under control right?

    i dunno how to see the ultrasound... hee..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me dunno how to c the scan leh...
    East shore package cheap ???? May consider there if got gd news ,,
    hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha i also dunno hw to c the scan... Congratulations!! Must be excited to know a small life is growing inside u hor?? So Wei Da

    ReplyDelete
  4. heehee you signed up with the Dr. Heng eh.....she's a nice lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. heehee you signed up with the Dr. Heng eh.....she's a nice lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. heehee you signed up with the Dr. Heng eh.....she's a nice lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait for the next appointment....I'm sure u will know the gender soon.
    sometimes expect for the unexpected : )
    I also gain more weight then expected so my gynae ask me not to eat too much.
    Take Care!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandra my thyroid is good condition Now

    wt i will show u the package when i see u dun worry heehee ..... so must tell me got good news anot k

    serene yes she is a very nice lasy

    eve, my thyroid doc told me if i lose weight and baby is growing is very good dun have to worry .... still i eat alot

    ReplyDelete