Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 10 July 2007

Is a Cobra!!!


Last Wednesday, my cousin Pauline told me over msn about this incident ..... I was like wow  small uncle so brave!!! Is a cobra leh!!!! And yes the one on top which i post is my small uncle (my hubby side) and  Pauline told me that the snake is making its way up to the 2nd storey of the shop house where Ah Ma is!!!

Wow luckily ah ma just went up .... and small aunt making her way down and notice that one bottle drop off and she found the snake near the stairs!  Immediately small uncle try to catch hold of the snake without knowing it is a poisonous although is small ......

He use a wooden pole to "cheat" the snake into a plastic bag that he got hold of ....... and what I heard from my MIL she say the snake give them numbers!!!! 8018 is the numbers but i dunno the sequence kekekeke and my FIL did strike!!!  And another uncle who is at their shop bought their shop number and he strike too!!!!

If only i know ...... hahaha i would have strike too ..... Pauline why u never mention to me abt the numbers hahahahahah

1 comment:

  1. hahahhaha....i didnt see the number when i was there...i was rushing off to watch Transformer and didnt stay long enough to see the number leh....wasted...i didnt buy any number either....no luck.hehe

    ReplyDelete