Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 14 July 2007

The Year of Jacky Cheung World Tour 07

YES!!! I went! I went to his concert yesterday!!!! (14/07/07) So excited!

Is a Birthday gift from hubby ..... thanks BB love you heehee .....


Went to  Jacky's concert with Valerie too ..... she was at my place since afternoon and we have great chit chat session ....... thanks val for your gift!

We have a quick dinner at a nearby coffeeshop at my plc.  We took a cab to Indoor Stadium .... when we reach there WOW SO MANY PPL!!!!!   Following the crowd to take the escalator to find our entrance hahahahaha 3 of us so sua ku ....... ours is in the premier entrance which is just located at ground floor!
 Off we go to find our seats heehee ..... wanted to get some drinks but was so excited and we forgot all abt it ....... I was so thirsty so I suggested to go out to get some drinks and I was so angry cos I bougt mineral water and the person told me NO PLASTIC BOTTLES ALLOWED!  I was shocked cos I see ppl buying that in!   I was so angry that I scolded the person hahaha for his lousy checking of items! He is doing a checking bag procedures hahaha stupid man!

Jacky started off with his cantonese song 爱火花 ... he looks great and he danced well better that Leon Lai hahahah sorry Leon Lai Fans no offence...... he is already 46 .... years but he dun look like one .....
he sang so many songs but of cos some songs that we expected him to sing he did not .  Is kind of a special concert that he have this time round ..... is so personal ... he talk abt his family sang his song that is specially to his wife and daughters ...... to his frds whom had passed away like Anita Mui, Leslie Cheung etc.

he have a 30 mins play of a combine 雪狼湖 and 如果爱.... starting is fine cos am familiar with 雪狼湖 toward the end is a bit boring cos I dunno what song is he singing cos is Not familiar at all ....... kekeke so I went to the ladies ....

The main event is the singing ...... after the play he sang severals cantonese and mandarin song .... but he speak cantonese to us cos the crowd wanted him to speak cantonese and my poor hubby almost fall asleep while he is talking cos he dunno what is he talking abt heehee

He ended his concert with the song 祝福.  And here are so many fans running towards the front to give him support .... hehe I wanted to go too but there is too many ppl I scare cos I am not alone .... inside me there is my precious .... hehehe but I was so high that I dance and sway with the crowd and scream with them too hahahhaha now I have lost a bit of my voice but is worth it!! This is my 1st concert with my two precious hhahaha ......... so is kinda memorable to me ..... and if Jacky is gonna come again I want to see his concert again!!! 

***I will update his photo once Val send to me ... i never bring camera with me .... kinda regret and sorry for the poor image that I provide cos my lousy phone only 1.3pixel kekekeke

2 comments:

  1. y cannot bring in plastic bottles? never heard of such security protocol b4.. haha..

    wah premier seats ah... lucky u... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, i oso dunno leh i was so angry cos i went out again just to buy drinks and b4 i reached the checkpt the man shouted say no plastic bottles ...... i so angry ... :( cos I am very thirsty they should have NO PLASTIC BOTTLES ALLOWED sign at the checkpt ya ...... sickening

    ReplyDelete