Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 16 July 2007

My Baobei!

1st scan on - 30/05/07 baby on 6 weeks
                                      2nd scan on 27/06/06 baby on 10 weeks

I always wanna blog about my pregnancy when I get to know there is a little one that I am gonna bring him/her to the world.  Out of 10 maybe 9 or 8 person will get morning sickness and maybe I am the 1 or 2 lucky one that I didnt get!

Thank God! Before I knew I am pregnant I have craving for MUG (Rootbeer) can you imagine I happily drinking it alone that time when my hubby is out of town. Falling asleep while watching tv, always feeling hungry, big appetite ....... these are all my symptoms ...most important symptom is that my tummy feel so painful like my period is coming that kind of crampy feeling.

1st scanning is only 6 weeks old so is only like a small dot so cant really see the baby yet but we can see the heartbeat flickering and gynae is making noise telling me that i put on weight 1.6kg!!! She ask me to loose some weight cos I am already a plus side mummy to be. 2nd scan we can see much more clearer can see the hands and legs and baby measure at 3.21cm ...... and this time round my gynae  was happy cos I lost weight! hahahaha I lost 3kg in all .... she say loosing weight is fine ... but I have worries that dunno whether my BAOBEI is growing well anot.

Next scan will be on 25/07/07 hope this time round I will be able to see the gender of my baby ...... so I can start buying baby stuffs for him/her ..... shall keep you all update when I finish my scan next week........ *pray* hope you are growing well ........

8 comments:

  1. how to lose weight if u are pregnant?

    yeah, me already a plus size pre pregnancy, gotta work on losing weight b4 i get pregnant..

    so happy for u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis... happy for you that bb is growing well! Will continue to keep you in my prayers... Love, Jo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra, I hack care loh I just eat whenever and whatever when I am hungry ....hahahah sometimes 3+am i also hungry hahahaha .... and my sleep not like last time sleep tillmorning so smoothly lately been waking up to go pee pee one or two times ..... so morning i feel so sleepy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo, thank u Hugz .... u too must work hard .... my baby needs playmates heehee

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Keep your fingers crossed if Matt and I manage to make a junior us at Sapporo, Hokkaido! Kekeke... then can be playmates wif your baby loh... *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo, i will be waiting for it patiently ...... hope u strike this time heehee

    ReplyDelete
  7. meow congrat leh.....so happy for you

    ReplyDelete