Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 24 July 2007

24/07/07 Tuesday

Lately, I feel that my job is getting harder not because of the work just that the people giving us a hard time ... just because of one "Mother Teresa" in my ofc .... let u all gues who this person is hahaha ...... sometimes I think maybe becos of my hormones changes so ha ha a bit mood swing ..... hmmmmm  anyway I dun feel good like last time happily go ofc to work ... I feel more like dragging myself.  And I just feel that people in our organisation just dun appreciate what we have done just like to take advantage of us paying such pathetic pay and lotsa work to do sigh .....  

Well shall stop talking about my work if not will affect my precious one growing muahahah ..... today as usual, day without dear dear around........ Norman kindly help me buy dinner so I dun have to cook ... and to be frank I really dunno what to eat thanks Norman for the offer of helping me to buy Spicy Chicken Spagetti from Aston ..... kinda oily taste is just fine for me :)  shall update you with more things ........

No comments:

Post a Comment