Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 31 July 2007

Backache again .....

After the NDP preview my back is already pain but not that serious ..... Sunday afternoon when I woke up my back is in great pain  is so painful ..... wanted to go to my in laws place for dinner but my backache is back and I am waiting for mei mei to finish tuition cos we wanna go out together she go back to her in laws plc ...

In the end, both of never go to our in laws place she called up hon hon and on the way pls packed us dinner hon hon bought Kim's hokkien mee for us ... thanks hon!   SZ mei loves the lard so much .... she ate alot but eat that little portion of mee .... and supper we have cripsy chicken wings and hashbrown she have gastrict lata on ...... mei mei remember what YZ say NO MORE OILY FOOD BEFORE BED! heehee

Monday morning when I woke up my back get worsen I can hardly stand straight and walk straight ..... went back home didnt do anything lying on my platform straight hoping that will ease the pain a little ..... I am so hungry and couldn't make my own dinner crying crying home alone is not easy ..... esp when I am preggie. 

My back have been giving me problem maybe due to my weight but I am not scare I can jolly well step into any GP for help to take any painkillers .... the doc at my plc here have very good medi I ate his medi and my pain just go away and I can stand straight already, amazing! hehehe but with the little one now I cannot anyhow take painkillers cos i dun wanna harm my baby I even dare not take panadol at all every night I will just put hot compress on my back .... but the pain just dun go away Please get well soon .... cos my dear dear is gonna be back on Saturday ....... cant wait to see you ..... 2 more days to go baby......

6 comments:

  1. aiyoh sis... betta take gd care ya! Hopefully bro will be back quickly and be by yr side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to take care, must be due to your pregnancy...heard that backache during pregnancy is common : (
    Oh ya you know the gender already....thats very fast too!!!
    Jia You : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo i will ...

    eve, ya i would guess so .... gynae only say maybe is a gal leh .... heehee hope can see by 20 aug .... anyway i am gg to gynae today see whether she scan for me anOt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Im sure your gynae will scan for you today as he needs to know the fetus well being too.
    Anyway good luck & take care : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe its cos ur womb is expanding, bigger and heavier... and ur pelvis has to expand too, hence all the back ache..

    hope u feel better soon..

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks sandra ..... hope i am ok lata walk Y Y so pai seh u kw

    ReplyDelete