Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 2 July 2007

30 June 2007

Saw Jaspire's post on National Stadium ...... indeed that place is a very memorable place for us ... cos we have our school meet there.  I went countless Malaysia soccer matches with my frds during my sec school time.  And Jaspire have mentioned our school is just nearby there and that place is where we usually go ....   same goes to oasis my fav teochew porriadge is going to give way too .......

30 June 2007 - Closure of Stadium, Jaspire aka Joanne's wedding and last day 5% GST  hahahaha.........

Woke up early to do a last min shopping .... bought 2 dehumidifier as it  can be charge by electricity so i can forget buying hippo liaoz .... cos need to change frequently .....bought a dress from Maternity house ...... bought some toiletries too ..... immediately after shopping head back home as we  are attending Jaspire's wedding dinner at Plaza Parkroyal at Beach Rd. She Had her solminasation near the pool side is very romantic and she is so pretty that day and her gown is nice ... with full lace on it .....
One thing which disappoint me is the food ..... wasn't impressed compared to 2 years ago .... the shark's fins is a failure with dunno what veggie added in which make it so bland ..... and the spotlight is so strong and aircon is not strong ha ha ha as there are 2 body temperature of me feel so hot ...... and stuffy ... I thought is normal when I notice the ppl sitting at the same table as me took off his jacket and he is sweating!!!
Overall I do enjoy the nite with ppl sitting with us although we dunno them :P .....

Lastly I wanna wish Joanne & Matthew blissful marriage and do start factory asap so my little ones have playmates hahhaahhaha


On Sunday, all my husband's cousins came over to our place to prepare present for our Ah Ma's birthday ......  the pic below shows all the items that each of us bought and we do it in hamper style ...... can open hamper company liao ha ha ha ......
We all enjoy the process of preparing the items ... is fun and this bring closer relationships in between cousins .... :)
My wkend ended with a sumptous dinner with my family ..... at kim's place located at Joo Chiat .... my Bro-in-law ordered crab! yummy ....hehehe ... and after the meal my sil drove us to Tg Katong to buy some durian ... and we ate so much tat uncle still gave 3 kampong durian for us free!!!  Think this time round I am gonna put on lotsa weight :P                                                                                                                                                              

1 comment:

  1. Tks sis... din know the sharkfin was bland. Most of the other guest liked the sharkfin cos it was special and different from the usual kind. Hee... But then glad all went well still. Kekeke... thanks so much for attending... muack!

    ReplyDelete