Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 4 July 2007

Expensive lunch ......

Finally Old Airport Rd is reopened after several months of renovation.  My colleague and I went there yesterday to have our favourite Yong Tau Fu stall .... it is still at the same old location!  The lady selling yong tau fu still remember us as usual her friendliness makes me wanting to go back to her again ...... always have a big bowl of soup and chilli for us :) everything is the same still so nice ...... after having it I went to the curry puff stall next to it is call wang wang hahaha same same taste so nice and crispy!  Is very statisfying .... dun mind the cab fare that we pay for the journey...........   And today's lunch is also at Kallang Airport and I have the famous Whitley Prawn Mee but am disappointed its not nice ..... the aroma of prawn mee is gone :( , I did not finish the mee ...... so I went round to buy some other stuffs to keep safe by my side in case I am hungry ........ yesterday and today's lunch I spent about 30 dollars ahahaha ....... I never spend so much before jus for lunch ...... guess my appetite is getting bigger ........ pocket burning hole soon

6 comments:

  1. hmmm e food looks yummy....

    open liao ah... can go n makan... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. pocket got hole never mind lar ... for the little 1 to eat also leh ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heard the food there is really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok lah.... its not $30 per pax, its $30 for two pax... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha ya true ...... must save save to welcome the little one to come leh ... and before he/she come hahahah i have spent alot liao muhahahaha .... why i no strike toto kekekeke

    ya the food is good yummy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooo.....You made me hungry : )

    ReplyDelete