Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 1 August 2007

small "operation"

Lately, I feel everything is not going smoothly for me ..... last Saturday went back home quite late and I went for a shower I was so SHOCKED  I discover my inner thigh area there have a BIG lump.  That lump (Extra "Meat) have been for very long and have not giving me problem ..... but on Saturday it swollen and is BIG slightly smaller than a ping pong ball.  Scary ya?  So pai sei to tell anyone, only my mum, hubby, my cosuin  & sz mei knew abt it Thanks for all concern *hugz* 
I was so scared cos I am alone at home dunno what to do ... suddenly remembered my dad have a special medical oil which can help ease the swollen so i apply it to that PING PONG ball.  About 2 days later the lump become smaller n smaller and it goes back to the orginal size which is a great relief but it keep on bleeding as like I have spotting ....

My mum suggested me to go to the gynae .... called up my gynae to make an appointment.  Went to see her yesterday and told her what happen ... she told me that lump is nothing is just like a "dead meat" 死肉!  It might be abrasion and it become infection ... she suggest to remove it I agreed!  Immediately she performed a small operation for me, is to cut away and stitch back my wound!   Was is pain? NO is not hahah i dun feel anything at all ... all i know  is I bleed quite alot heehee after that operation I went to visit my mum and in the evening I am meeting some frds for dinner mummy wanted me to go home and rest cos of the wound and backache she is always naggy but she meant well sweetie u ...... thanks mummy! Loves you always!

My day ended with a good dinner at Sakae sushi and get to gather with some frds whom never met for mths! Sorry I was too hungry and never take any pics, they having promo now 1 for 1 for red plate up to 3 plates ... if you are a sashimi lover GO FOR IT worth it!   Hope after this bad luck thing happened to me ... next will be all the good luck by my side .... .. and of cos a healthy baby!

12 comments:

  1. sounds scary.. thank god, everything is fine now. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya an really scare me ..... esp my hubby not ard late nights no one to talk to

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're expecting now right? Why not you move to your mother's house for short stay? Is good to have companion all day long when you're preggy... Anyway, take good care ya..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a scary experience... gd tat u got it removed. so tat it will not bother u anymore. take care wor :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tantiffy .... my mum there crowded liao loh cos my bro have not move out yet and there is one cute little one there ... so no choice have to stay at my own plc hehehe and most impt thing is my mum hse no aircon muahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. jaslyn it is indeed a scary exp for me .... but now removed it liao i am happy loh yeah at 1st nothing is wrong one leh not even bother me at all

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care leh ..
    now all back to normal ??

    ReplyDelete
  8. at least u have ur lovely neighbours with u to keep u company... =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ic Ic... then you got to take goodcare of yourself ler.. ok? My husband used to travel when I was preggy, but I always make sure I asked my sister to have short stay with me.. I very kia si ler.. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  10. lintoes yes now ok liao just that backache still there have been resting home lately and sleep early hahaha but somehow cant get to sleep cos hungry muahhaah

    sandra yup yup i have lovely neighbours with me lucky ..... if not i will be very bored too

    tantiffy good leh i dun have any sister heehee i just make it a point when i am in the hse i will lock everything up hahahaha

    ReplyDelete