Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 30 August 2007

Wednesday 29/08/07

This is the day that i received the news that that part time woman is leaving .... good news indeed hahaaha .....

Another happy thing is today is my buddy Kaiming's  birthday!  I didnt meet up with him for very long and worst thing is he didnt attend my w
edding at all ..... but he did send in his best wishes for me.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAL! Shall arrange a meet up soon .......

Went home to cook again today ...... easy dinner again is porridge! Is very simple just throw everything in and there goes a nice dinner ...... dearie dun say i never cook liao hor .....

And today I received a parcel ..... is the 1st thing I bought on BP in motherhood forum for my baby is the BIBS!

Sz mei told me is a bit expensive cos it cost 3 for $10 hehehe .... but the design attracted me ..... so I bought it without thinking ..... thats the very 1st thing I bought for my baby .... the next thing maybe is the milk bottles cos I wanna go to TAKA baby fair this coming Saturday ... hope will get something nice there

What will his daddy buy for his precious one leh?
 

Dear hubby if u are reading my blog pls read what Joanne's blog wriiten see what matt have bought for her and baby muahhahahaha learn hor ..
....

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Sister you are so farnie... does brother read our multiply blog? Ya, must ask Matt to teach him... he gonna be daddy soon so must show more concern to you and baby. The baby bibs is very very sweet and pretty leh! I can't buy anything yet, dunno baby is boy or gal yet. Wahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya he read my blog hahahaha ..... cos he KPO hahah always check what i say ... see i bad mouth him anot muahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahahahaha... so farnie... then hopefully he read my blog ya! *wink*

    Brother, you gonna be a daddy... must take really gd care of sis and little baby ya!

    ReplyDelete