Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 11 August 2007

Dinner with my parents - 11/08/07

All dishes @ $4.80
Me in preggy dress... is my nose big?
My dearest Dad & Mum
Si Chuan Sour & Spicy shark's fins
Abalone crab shark's fins
Mayo Prawn, pork ribs and deep fried cuttle fish (see from the chopstick)
Frog leg
Chicken fillet with mango

                                                  Bean sprout & Saulted fish

Laze around till late Noon ard 4 plus to 5 then 2 of us make our way to my mum's house cos she have "ordered" me and hubby to go makan with them today.  Happily hop on to MRT and I was with my preggy dress today and was standing in front of a lady guess what the lady look up at me and she close her eyes and pretend to sleep!!!! I am not angry of she not giving up seats but I am just pissed tat she got this kind of attitude ....... wait till she is preggy and someone do that to her then she will know whats the feeling like.......like one of mummy to be in the motherhood forum told me she is like a lullaby hahaha think I am one of them too

Went to this restaurant call 鼎鲜楼 located at Golden Mile Tower all their food is @ $4.80 cheap right?  They have lobster, crab, shark's fins, prawn, fish, chicken and many more!  we did not ordered any crab or lobster haha maybe we lazy using our hands ..... we ordered each a bowl of sharks fins, pork ribs, bean sprout with saulted fish, chicken fillet with mango, frog legs, deep fried prawn & sotong.  I have 2 bowls of shark's fins cos I wanna try our the sour & spicy flavor is a NO NO so dun order that if you wanna try.

This is not the 1st time eating there, compare to 1st time I find the food a little bit out of standard dunno is it because I am preggy and I feel that it taste different while my parents and hubby dun think so keep saying I HIAM too much muahahahha.

Well since thats the case I shall go on a third visit
and I wanna try their crab next time anyone wanna go with me?


2 comments: