Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 28 August 2007

Happy Birthday Mother!





Last Saturday, our estate have a block party hahah again we try our luck to buy the tickets for lucky draw no luck again :( but we do have a great time having good laff at some neighbours whom is so sporting!  And sue to block party I missed my Campus Superstar Grand Final :( but no fear cos I have MOBTV



And on Sunday, we went back to my in laws place for dinner as we are celebrating my MIL's birthday.  We have late and simple dinner and the best things is the durian, my BIL bought the D24XO durian sounds great and it really looks and taste good too ......

After the durian feast, of cos is the cake cutting time ..... the cake is abit sweet dunno is becos nowsaday I have quite cautious in having sweet stuffs ... dare not eat too much sweet things .... cos I am afraid of diabetics during pregnancy period hehehe .......

Last but not least  My hubby & I wanna wish mother a very happy birthday!  身体健康!

No comments:

Post a Comment