Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 12 August 2007

Sunday 12/08/07

Arghhhh is Sunday again ...... meaning tomorrow gotta work already ...  Woke up around 10am this morning cos my dad is coming to bring me red dates tes prepare by my mum......
So sweet of her to prepare for me and even bought a flask just to contain the tea so it will still be warm when it is deliver to me.  Thanks papa & mama .....

Laze ard today and we change our bedsheet after changing it we felt hungry so my hubby & I went down to buy our breakfast cum lunch.  He mention to me a number so I went to 7-eleven to buy 4D.

After lazing ard my MIL called and asked we to be early today for dinner as we are going out to have dinner.  And my BIL & FIL need to go out in the late evening.  Headed to Blk 515 Bedok North Ave 2 kopitiam for dinner.  We have ordered our usual fav food - Fried Sotong kia, oats prawn,  deer meat,  deep fried chicken, Toufu and my FIL order a deep fried soon hock.

Compare to Blk 414 the food there of cos cant win them.... hehehe but still good ..... the fish is rather expensive costing abt $40!  Not worth to eat in kopitiam at this kind of rates heehee .....

After dinner, we went back to my BIL's hse and was looking at teletext .... my hubby shouted 2128! is 2128! hahahaha YES! I strike 4D is a consolation prize but I am happy already cos I have missed a 1st Prize last mth ......thanks to my hubby for reminding me to buy this number which we saw last night cos our Senior Minister Mr Goh Chok Tong was in that car of this number! heehee ...... hope can strike again hahaha so I can save more for my baby's milk powder & pampers!

Is 11+ now ..... oh sianz ... is blue Monday again tomorrow why weekend always passes so fast.....forever......

No comments:

Post a Comment