Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 7 August 2007

1st time eating 鱼头炉 - suaku hor



 
鱼头炉
sweet potato leaf
oyster omelette
                                                           Pork Ribs  

After a day of hard work, I met up with Coco, Weeli and  my husband to go Kallang Airport  one of the kopitiam to have their  鱼头炉.  Order some other side dish to go go along with it ... of cos there is a fav dish - sweet potato leaf heehee love eating this very much.....

This is my 1st time eating YU TOU LU hahaha .. sua ku hor .... cos my mum dun take fish therefore it won't come to my mind having this when I am with her hahahaha .....

When Coco suggested this 1st thing in my mind ...... and I asked her IS THERE ANY FISHY SMELL??  Nowsaday I am afraid of this smell wonder why ..... last week my colleague make me a fillet sandwich I ate one mouth only throw out everything the smell killed eeeeeeeeeee .  Lately my appetite have been very good eat quite alot hope my precious baby will be eating happily inside too .... kekeke

2 comments:

  1. Spore's 鱼头炉 very delicious... i had tried last few mths when i went there for holiday, around Thomson there... :) yummy yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heard bendemeer area one oso nice heehee

    ReplyDelete