Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 15 August 2007

14/08/07 - 七月初二

Today is my Grandma's death anniversary I really miss her so much ....... dunno how is she doing at the other world.  Before my wedding I dreamt that she came back and see my husband and when my niece is born I also dreamt that she went to my cousin's house to take a look at her grand daughter. 

Got a call from my mum on Monday evening asking me whether I can take leave to help her look after my dear nephew.  As my Broher & sis-in-law have just change a new job they are unable to et any leave at this moment.  Lucky I have an understand GM he allowed me to get a last min leave.

Woke up as usual and went to my mum's place to help her, when I reached there my little cute nephew is sound asleep.  So my mum leave him in my care and off she go to do some marketing and buying of offerings.  After an hour, my cuttie nephew woke up and here I am nanny QQ to play with him, feed him.  He looks so happy everytime i see him ..... keep smiling all the time and he likes to play rough hahahaha ....

In abt noon time, I put him to sleep and my mum ask me to nap awhile while he is sleeping .... hehehe both of us nap quite long when I woke up in abt 5 mins he is awake too ... and we feed him porriadge.

About 3.30pm, My Father & I brought him back to my brother's hse located at Potong Pasir cos my mum says is seventh mth have to bring him back early.  He so cute he kept smiling at a pri sch boy heehee and he loves taking public transport cos he get to see so many ppl.  Kinda tiring taking care of him cos he is so active!  I really have fun taking care of him .... now I know how tired my parents and my bro & sil can be ...... heehee next time is my turn ...... hope my baby will be guai guai so will be easy for me kekeke

Took pics of him tell me is he cute?

1 comment: