Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 10 August 2007

NDP 2007

I am in red ..so is my mummy but she camera shy
My Spagetti - so so only
see that metal mug?
my dad & mum give this dish a 
my hubby's porriadge - PI DAN ONLY HOR no pork!
so many ppl!!!
crowding ard
It appear in front of us!
Nice?

Woke up by a super early morning call by my mum at 9am! To me a public holiday or weekends is very precious 9am is very early loh cos my plan is to sleep till 11am.  My dad and mum bought me and hubby breakfast Thanks my dearest parents!  Love ya! And about noon time we headed to my brother's new hse.  Play with my little nephew for awhile and off we go to Kovan for a walk.  Reach there ard 1+ and I started to feel hungry so we headed to XIN WANG HK cafe for lunch.  1st time I cant finish my food ...... and was scolded by my mum hahaha but ..... baby dun wanna eat liao I got no choice kekekeke cos I NEVER waste food b4 thats why I so fat loh muahahhaha

Ard evening time we make our way to SZ mei mei hse and we watch NDP together.  We give the performance a miss and make our way to Kallang Mcdonald to pack our food intending to have a small "picnic" at nearby kallang area so we can enjoy the fireworks.  Could't get a good spot and view of it.  Hon Hon just drove us to Nicholl Highway thinking we could just hit ECP later on but it was smooth all the way so decided to drove on.  hahaha when we reach at suntec area we manage to catch the red lion doing their night jump.  Manage to catch it heehee but poor hon hon have to drive so he cant really see.

Sz mei & I are screaming cos it seems like the whole SG ppl are there watching the parade and all of them are in red!  drove along Shenton Way and there are many ppl whom park their car along the side and strat walking towards he construction sites to catch the fireworks.  We have no luck to find any good spot so we ask hon hon to drove us up to ECP ......

A turn from the 1st road to ECP is JAM up! oh gosh we thought we have no chance ..... hon hon then drove down to another entry to ECP lucky we manage to "squeeze" thru all the way and while in the queue the fireworks just started off in front of us.  We heard lotsa screaming from other cars and those who are on the lorry catch a very good view!

SZ mei & I almost half body are out of teh window just to catch the beautiful moment.  Sad to say no one come out from their car to wath so I dun dare to step out ha ha ..... I remember in 2005 I was with sis Lichuan in the car and we are stuck at ECP only one lane is smooth ... and the rest of the lanes those driver and their passenger just come out of their car awaiting for the fireworks!

It is really an unforgettable day for me, my hubby, hon and sz mei..... 4 of us enjoyed it very much ..... thanks hon hon for driving us to watch fireworks..... initially he is not very willing to   hahahaha cos he hate the JAM and he is super hungry!  hon hon no regret ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment