Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 21 August 2007

Sat & Sun

Hubby Happily having his hot soup
My Chicken chop
His Fish and Chips

Woke up early on Saturday morning cos i have not been sleeping well  keep having bad dreams and wakes up every hour even though I know is a weekend ...... woke my dearie up and we headed to  Guan Yin  Miao located at  bugis area to pray.  I will try to make it a point before my monthly scanning I will go pray pray.  Is raining cats & dogs that day and  we were so cold  and hungry after the praying.   Walked over to  Bugis Junction to look for our breakfast cum lunch.  We decided to have our meals at V8 and when we are being show to our seats the waiter suddenly called out my husband oh is actually my husband ex-student.   After our delicious food, we went back home to rest and in the evening we meet up with hon, LL, chane, sz & yz we have fun get together and we sing karaoke till late at night ..... is very relaxing for me especially when there are worries days before.  Thank you my neighbours heehee i cant get to sleep cos am so happy and enjoyed myself that day!
Arthur so happy while taking pics
I play chess with him
                                         seriously thinking of moves to beat me

On Sunday, woke up ard 10am and prepare ourselves to go to small aunt's place as they have praying for at their shop.  Thanks to ah ghor for fetching us there ..... we spent about 4 hrs there helping, eating and of cos gathering ha ha ha cos we hardly meet up so this time is the only time we can get together.

Went back home about 4pm and have a quick shower off we go for YEC meeting and after the meeting of cos we headed back to my MIL's place for dinner and Arthur asked me to play chinese chess with him.  hahaha wow my little nephew have learnt something new thats good and he like it very much!  We have great fun playing chinese chess compare to his pokemon card hahaha cos he always win us as he always got the king haha ...... and that's it ..... weekend passed so fast again .....





No comments:

Post a Comment