Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 7 August 2007

I dun like her .........

My organisation have employed a part time lady whom will be handling our accounts.  After my ex manager left the company all along the accounts is handle by our treasurer.  Wat we actually need now is more admin staffs to help me & Jolene for our workload being pass down after my Manager left. 

Both of us have shared his work between the both of us and lucky accounts is handled by our treasurer.  This lady seemed to be very bossy kind, came in today at 10am start to do work ... not on accounts but clearing of all the things on the table hmmmm she think is rubbish but the things she throw or cleared might be important to us well .....  Funny thing is that she ask Jolene abt our receipt books which Jolene have already arrange it properly Jolene told her that she better dun re-arrange 1st wait for our treasurer she say nevermind and start to re-arrange.  So funny if she insists why bother to ask ya?

Never see such a person before so rude of her to throw away things and never ask abt whether is it important.  Well if next time my GM wanna find anything and it is not found it has nothing to do with me or Jolene GOOD LUCK!

After 1 1/2h of packing she started to use the com and she read our minutes! She is not suppose to read our minutes which is confidential.  And about 12.40pm she approached me and ask me do I close the ofc when I go for  lunch I told her YES!  And she went back to her plc dig out a key and ask me is the key to the main door I say NO! and she is only a part time staff and she want the key for what and she only work morning and shouldnt have lunch too mah .......

She came back at 1pm and read newspaper till 2pm and she left for the day hahaha think we paying her to come read newspaper and do housekeeping ....... she only mainly do accounts no need to go bank, no need issue cheques, no need to handle petty cash sigh ..... back to square 1 Jolene & I have to share the job back again.  Thinking she will help but too bad ..... she is not going to cover us.  I dun mind doing all these but my organisation dun appreciate us at all .... :( kinda sad leh  if they were to increase a bit of salary to us we will be most happy cos I think we really work hard for it but ..... no one appreciate leh ......well I swear I will not talk to her cos I have some info that she is a 2 headed snake and must really becareful of her now ..... sigh hate to work with this kind of person.  Think our life will be miserable liaoz .........

6 comments:

  1. In the organisation, sure got people like these, some even worst, but don't know why they still can get employed. But luckily, for your case, that gal only work part time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lucky she work p/t but think of it she is only p/t already like this imagine she is a full time think of it if she is full time really like working in hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every company sure have this kind of ppl... Mine too, someone always asking ppl to do thing for her.... and dunno wat she's doing liao..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah sigh after so long of happy life here ... this is the 1st time we kanna this kind of ppl leh .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no... she sounds terrible. 1st few days @ work already boss u guys ard. sigh... hope ur GM is aware and will do something abt her ya. in the mean time, ger... tong a bit ok. jia you jia you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jaslyn is not few days is jus 1st day ... :(

    ReplyDelete