Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 28 August 2007

Congrats my dear frds!

                                                       Handsome boy

Last Monday morning I have to go for my monthly check up I received an early sms as I am still sleeping .... woke up blur blur to check on it.  Message: Ah Bird's wife is going to give birth soon ..... preparing for C-section in the afternoon.  I was shocked cos she (xiujuan) only 36 weeks, her gynae said that cos baby is not turning down therefore have to do a C-section.

In the afternoon, I received another sms which is a piece of good news from Ah Bird his baby have come to this world.  Mother & Baby is fine and doing good ..... wanted to see them immediately think of it they might be tired so My hubby & I went to see them the very next day.

Baby so handsome!!! looks more like mother than his father hehehe but Ah Bird claimed that he looks more like him hahahaha ....... still dunno he name of the baby ...... and hope to se him soon cos his parents is gonna send him to Penang as Xiujuan's mother is gonna take care of him .... guess we gonna miss this little baby ...... :(

Another good news is I gotta know that Joanne is preggie! Is a piece of good news cos I kept telling her to jia you cos my baby needs a playmates hahah ..... Congrats Jo & Matt!  And of cos i still have frds out there still trying hard for baby I really hope that they will succeed never give up ...... God will listen to your prayers! :) Good luck my frds!!!

2 comments:

  1. R u mentioning about Kelvin and me (the one's trying hard for baby)? Hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolynn u are one of them in my frd's list JIA YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete