Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 30 August 2007

She decided to leave ......

Still remember the she that I am talking about in my blog few weeks ago?  I received news that she not going to continue to work anymore hahaha THANK GOD! I still remember my colleague told me when she step into our organisation the 1st thing she ask my GM is " Do you all in the company downloaded or using any illegal software?" hahaha wonder how my GM think about this ......

She is here to do accts not audit and the funniest thing is she doesnt wanna touch on any accts job being assigned to her.  When my colleague passes her all the account payable job she return to my colleague and ask her to do it for this mth...... weird fellow .....

What she do leh...... she created inventory forms a few pieces of paper with same format she used almost a full day to do so.  She is always staring at the computer screen, doing personal calls when my GM not ard, asked stupid questions which we think is more stupid by answering her hahahah ..... and she is easily paid $250.00 for just 6 days or even lesser ....

Well before she left the office she still DUA my colleague, my poor colleague was so angry  that she wanna confront her too bad heard she wont be coming in ..... but i do support my collleague to confront her as my colleague did not do the things that she have said to my GM.
A very bad person that I have ever met! Pray that there wont be this kind of people coming in to my organisation anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment