Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Sunday - 11 April 10

Sandy came over to our place to meet us and we headed to Corrine and Leon's house to celebrate their Prince - James Lye's 1st Birthday!

Leon & Rin married in 2003 and they tried many years to conceive ..... in 2009 Rin smoothly deliver Baby James!  And time passes so fast Baby James is 1 year old ... it feels like I just attended his 1st month!

James looks so much like Leon hahaha and James look handsome and cute hmmmm now I hope if I have number 2 I want a BOY!  So I can close shop! *LOL*

Spend sometime with them and chit chat but Rin & Leon so busy with their relatives so we just hanged around and headed to Vivo after that.  Wanted to meet up with my buddy Steven but he is so busy with his schedule and can't meet us.

We stayed at Vivo for awhile as my princess is so happy playing in the playground while Sandy and I sit down to chat. 






Arrange a meet up with Beno and we headed to airport as usual TT very happy cos is a big space for her to run around.  Meet Beno at 店小二 he wanna try the food here ... ordered a few dishes I like best is the french bean the rest to me is so so only.

Thanks to Beno who gave us a treat.... walk around airport and went McCafe for a drink and chit chat.  Headed back home only at around 10pm .... tired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment